- I think that my interpretation of Italian was a lot more southern than what my husband cooks. You know, I grew up in Queens and in Brooklyn, and we – really, it’s more southern. It’s Naples and Sicily. It’s heavier. It’s over-spiced. And like most Americans, I thought spaghetti and meatballs was genius.
- Debi Mazar
- Spaghetti can be eaten most successfully if you inhale it like a vacuum cleaner.
- Sophia Loren
- I think my character’s getting to the point where he can’t even eat spaghetti with red sauce anymore, where he has horrible nightmares, he can’t sleep anymore.
- George Eads
- Sergio Leone was a big influence on me because of the spaghetti westerns.
- Quentin Tarantino
- My sisters like cooking at my place. It has a bit more room, and the food tastes a little bit better. A big pot of spaghetti and sauce, some warm French bread – works all the time. I think I’ve been eating pasta for 26 years.
- Tom Brady
- Hollywood cools, and when it cools you have to go to where the work is. I ran off to Italy to do spaghetti westerns.
- Tab Hunter
Let the images speak:
Incoming search terms:
- spaghetti quotes