- The new strategy is to teach intelligent design without calling it intelligent design.
- Kenneth Miller
- A country’s strategy is always based on a fundamental philosophical outlook.
- Marc Forne Molne
- A strategy delineates a territory in which a company seeks to be unique.
- Michael Porter
Incoming search terms:
- intelligent quotes
- Educational strategies quotes
- Properly practiced creativity must result in greater sales more economically achieved. Properly practiced creativity can lift your claims out of the swamp of sameness and make them accepted, believed, persuasive, urgent.
- William Bernbach
- The very quick and high sales of the book caught us off guard, but fortunately we got the second edition from the printers at the end of last week and the shops should now be stocked again.
- Hansie Cronje
- Brick and mortar businesses – and the communities that depend on them – cannot continue to bear an unfair sales tax burden from which their on-line competitors are effectively exempt.
- Bill Delahunt
- I enjoyed the promotion with K9 on my introduction day.
- Lalla Ward
- I think afterall, a promotion video is a piece of work in it’s own right.
- Namie Amuro
- The time has come to end social promotion in our schools.
- Roy Barnes
- Maggie went out of doors to wash the windows and father came out into the kitchen and said he did not know whether he would go down to the post office or not. And then I sprinkled some handkerchiefs to iron.
- Lizzie Andrew Borden
- The reason that minorities and women don’t have a better shot at getting elected to the Senate or to statewide office is because the campaign finance rules are so skewed as to make it very difficult for non-traditional candidates to raise the money necessary to get elected.
- Carol Moseley Braun
- Well, just that there would be somebody in the office and the voters – it was more or less an understanding in the entire community, as long as that person was doing a good job on the merits, nobody was going to run against him.
- Stephen Breyer
- You have had indeed a fair trial. It is a shocking thing when a judge of your high office is shown to have betrayed the truth and his honor, and I sentence you to the penitentiary.
- Florence E. Allen
- Our system provides for a winner to take office on January 20th, and he is expected to take command of the ship of state. Failure to do so, characterized by hesitation and indecision, will harm the national interest.
- Richard V. Allen
- And one of the things I’ve tried to do in my first months in office is to give more Georgians – reporters and members of the general public alike – a closer look at how their government works.
- Roy Barnes
- I wasn’t popular in the home office because I wasn’t chicken. I’m just a risk taker. I have gut instincts.
- Gary Gygax
- And now for Return to Flight, I’m chief of robotics working in the astronaut office in Houston, as a Canadian.
- Chris Hadfield
- Ladies and gentlemen, I take office at a time in which the world is living in extreme contradictions.
- Gustav Heinemann
- The office of poetry is not to make us think accurately, but feel truly.
- Frederick William Robertson
- I have an office in Argentina, I go there every day, so I work.
- Gabriela Sabatini
- Know the official post office abbreviations for all 50 states without having to consult a list.
- Marilyn vos Savant
- What I don’t like about office Christmas parties is looking for a job the next day.
- Phyllis Diller
- No one should ever sit in this office over 70 years old, and that I know.
- Dwight D. Eisenhower
- I broke up the band in the office in Gerrard Street.
- Georgie Fame