- A brain is a society of very small, simple modules that cannot be said to be thinking, that are not smart in themselves. But when you have a network of them together, out of that arises a kind of smartness.
- Kevin Kelly
- Methamphetamine is a hideous drug. Meth makes a person become paranoid, violent, and aggressive – making them a serious threat to society and law enforcement. And maybe more importantly, meth users are a threat to their own children and families.
- Dirk Kempthorne
- Australia integrated the – brought on the ships and unleashed in the society the dogs of sectarianism, which had existed in other places – in Glasgow, in Liverpool and of course in Ireland, north and south.
- Thomas Keneally
- For the larger interest of humanity, Islamic society presents the safest place on this planet.
- Jermaine Jackson
- Only here, because of the illusion of intellectualism, our society separates the validity of human expression.
- Joseph Jarman
- The more complicated this society becomes, the greater the need is to simplify your life.
- Darren L. Johnson
- Nuclear holocaust might eliminate the Internet.
- Taylor Hanson
- The present basic philosophy is nuclear deterrence.
- Joseph Rotblat
- The nexus between terrorism and nuclear weapons, or even nuclear material, is obviously a current concern.
- Mitchell Reiss
- Business news is sexy.
- Maria Bartiromo
- No news is good news.
- Ludovic Halevy
- No news at 4:30 a.m. is good.
- Lady Bird Johnson
A growing awareness of the depth of popular attachment to the family has led some liberals to concede that family is not just a buzzword for reaction.
The left dismisses talk about the collapse of family life and talks instead about the emergence of the growing new diversity of family types.
America cannot continue to lead the family of nations around the world if we suffer the collapse of the family here at home.
Incoming search terms:
- family quote
- family qoutes
- family quotes images
- family pictures
- family quotations
- family picture quotes
- family quotes with pictures
- grandchildren quotes
- family quotes with images
In the fall term of 1933-34 I was on my family farm in Maine.
Stephen Cole Kleene
My family background was heavily slanted toward business and seafaring matters.
William Standish Knowles
It’s wonderful to be part of a family that cares so much about others.
- But someone like Claude Chabrol tries to make a connection between the society in which we live and the social reasons which make monsters out of some people.
- Isabelle Huppert
- What business has science and capitalism got, bringing all these new inventions into the works, before society has produced a generation educated up to using them!
- Henrik Ibsen
- The most striking development of the great depression of 1929 is a profound skepticism of the future of contemporary society among large sections of the American people.
- C. L. R. James
- I don’t think business news is just for old white men with money.
- Neil Cavuto
- It’s always better to deliver the news yourself rather than allow your boss to be surprised.
- Mary Cheney
- I have to watch the news or my day is not complete.
- Patricia Clarkson