- All the world is birthday cake, so take a piece, but not too much.
- George Harrison
- If the world were good for nothing else, it is a fine subject for speculation.
- William Hazlitt
- There is risk and truth to yourselves and the world before you.
- Seamus Heaney
- Mercy to animals means mercy to mankind.
- Henry Bergh
- Animals often strike us as passionate machines.
- Eric Hoffer
- Animals are thinking, feeling creatures. They’re sensitive.
- Loretta Swit
- We have wasted our spirit in the regions of the abstract and general just as the monks let it wither in the world of prayer and contemplation.
- Alexander Herzen
- The world is not imperfect or slowly evolving along a path to perfection. No, it is perfect at every moment, every sin already carries grace in it.
- Herman Hesse
- Telling the world is the most difficult experience of my life, but it is very close to having to live through the experience that occasion this meeting.
- Anita Hill
- You’ve got to respond to that and of course thinking through the role of a left party in the modern world, in the modern economy and society and having a policy response to that.
- Patricia Hewitt
- It is obvious, moreover, that the formation of price in capitalist society must differ from the formation of price in social conditions based upon the simple production of commodities.
- Rudolf Hiferding
- We’re an air bag society that wants guarantees on everything that we buy. We want to be able to take everything back and get another one. We want a 401-k plan and Social Security.
- James Hillman
- The girl with a future avoids a man with a past.
- Evan Esar
- I want a new contract. I’m happy at United and I see my future here.
- Rio Ferdinand
- Today, it is clear that Internet organizing is vital to our future success.
- Martin Frost
- I like dreams of the future better than the history of the past.
- Patrick Henry
- The only way to predict the future is to have power to shape the future.
- Eric Hoffer
- You will see, in the future I will live by my watercolors.
- Winslow Homer
- I teach well. I used to really like teaching a lot. I enjoyed it a lot and I was good at it.
- Teach success before teaching responsibility. Teach them to believe in themselves. Teach them to think, ‘I’m not stupid’. No child wants to fail. Everyone wants to succeed.
- It is the malady of our age that the young are so busy teaching us that they have no time left to learn.
- Laughter is, after speech, the chief thing that holds society together.
- Max Eastman
- All that is valuable in human society depends upon the opportunity for development accorded the individual.
- Albert Einstein
- Society will decide after the technology is created what we will and won’t accept.
- Jesse Eisenberg