The mobile market is exploding and it makes perfect sense for a media company like ours to create a real content destination for the billions of cell-phone users around the world.
This great oracle of the East India Company himself admits that, if there is no power vested in the Court of Directors but that of the patronage, there is really no government vested in them at all.
I don’t want to get in a big, long discussion about right and wrong, but our company has been working on the issue of underage drinking and alcohol abuse for a long time. I’ve been outspoken about it.
- One day, we were doing a serious scene and fast talking like we do and we could not stop laughing and the director had to stop the production. We had to go to our trailer and calm down and do it all again.
- Victor Garber
- The thing I hated about it was that you live in your trailer all the time and then they call you and you do maybe two dozen lines. Then they do that for three hours and you wait and wait and wait, and I don’t like waiting.
- Lee Hazlewood
- We had a party with the rest of the skaters in our trailer and then the next day we were off to see Jimmy Carter. And then we had the World Championships the next weekend, so not a lot of chance to catch up.
- Eric Heiden
- Someday I’m going to go onstage in a dress if I want to.
- Paul Lynde
- I dress up a certain way because I respect the music.
- Wynton Marsalis
- You will put on a dress of guilt and shoes with broken high ideals.
- Roger McGough
Incoming search terms:
- FASHION QUOTES
- pretty dresses
- dress quotes